A Brief Review- The Mentalist Box Set by Kenechi Udogu

em quinta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2017 |
First of all, I want to thank Kenechi Udogu for sending me The Mentalist Box Set.

Imagem relacionadaThe Box Set consists of:






The concept of the series interested me since the first reading. Gemma, an Averter, capable of changing the events that might prevent people from follow the path that was created by their fate. Gemma, an exception to a rule: the only female Averter. The Averters and their traditions as time goes by. Russ, the first person averted by Gemma. Unlikely alliances. Dangerous powers.
I could describe the story using those sentences.
Udogu’s writing gets better throught the series, and for my first time reading Paranormal, it was a good reading.

My favourite book was Keepers, and if you want to know why, I advise you to read my review… or better: read the series! 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário