Review: Rebirth (Reluctant Warrior Chronicles #1) by Amy Brock McNew

em domingo, 23 de abril de 2017 |
30032626Hey guys!
Today I bring you another amazing book! Rebirth by Amy Brock McNew.
Seriously, this book has taken my breath away!
If you want to know everything, click in read more :)


Synopis:
Liz Brantley has a gift she wants to return.
Able to see and fight demonic forces, she has spent her life alone, battling the minions of hell bent on her destruction, running from the God who gave her this curse. Drawn to her abilities, the demon Markus unleashes havoc on her hometown and pulls Liz further into the throes of battle.
She's desperate for a normal life.
When she meets a mysterious man who seems unaware of the mystical realm that haunts her, the life she's always wanted moves within reach. But her slice of normal slips from her grasp when an old flame, Ryland Vaughn, reappears with secrets of his own. Secrets that will alter her destiny.
Torn between two worlds, Liz is caught in an ancient war between good and evil.
And she isn't sure which side to choose.


Review:

I’d like to thank L2L2 Publishing for providing me with a review copy of Rebirth which has not influenced my opinion of this book.
Took me 2 days to read this book.
I loved every minute of it.
Actually, no. I didn’t like the beginning and I was sure I would hate the book. Not because of the writing or the story itself but rather because of my beliefs. I’m not a religious person and I often get bored when books are closely tied to religion.
I was not expecting Rebirth to be so ‘’Please God’’, ‘’I’m going to pray’’ and so on…. After a while I didn’t mind so much, because it became less and less the main focus of the book.
Rebirth is the amazing story of Elizabeth, Lizzy for friends, a demon and angel seer in tasked with the responsibility to fight those demons. For that she has been given extra strength and velocity as well as a faster healing capacity.
Liz has had a tormenting life being the outcast. She has given up everything, her family, her boyfriend and her life so that she could take all the risk from theirs. For that she has paid the higher of prices.
Heaven and Hell have been fighting for as long as time itself exists but now, it seems Hell is inclined to end the life of one of their warriors and Heaven cannot have it. Liz has to unite forces with the one she has fought hard to forget.
I can’t express how much I’m in love with this story. I’ve been needing to read a book that made me in love with its characters, a book that would make my stomach turn and fill with butterflies, a book so well written that I wouldn’t want to put it down. Kjhf fmsoighsgs. This book just gave me all the feels!!!!
More people should be aware that this book exists!!! It’s so goooddd!!!
Besides, I’ve added another book boyfriend to my list, Ryland, baby, you’re mine *-*

Please if you like fantasy, YA and romance give this fantastic book a chance. You will not regret it.

Rating:  5/5

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário